Damage, disease or safety concerns can turn some trees from an asset into a liability. When this occurs, our tree experts can be trusted for safe and efficient tree removal service in Weatherford, TX and surrounding areas.
Look for these signs as an indicator it may be time to remove:
- Heaving soil at the base of the trunk and beneath the canopy
- Decay-producing fungi, such as mushrooms, growing at the base of the trunk
- Chipped or peeling bark and cracks in the trunk
- Cavities in the trunk or large scaffold branches
- Dead or hanging branches in the upper crown
- Fine twigs without living buds near the ends of branches
Is a tree in your yard dead or dying? Standing in the way of new construction? Creating a safety hazard? Although tree removal should be a last resort, sometimes it’s the only viable solution to a major problem. And when you need fast, professional tree removal service in Weatherford, TX, Steve’s Lawn Care and Tree Service can help.
Our specialists are experts in tree care. We have the equipment and skill to remove any tree safely and efficiently. And our commitment to your satisfaction means you can expect the very highest levels of quality and service. We’ll help you to determine whether or not a tree absolutely needs to be removed. If it does, our team of well-qualified tree removal specialists will handle the problem promptly and effectively.
When tree removal is your only option, you can trust the experts at Steve’s Lawn Care & Tree Service to do the job right.